Chord Terbaru

Serenade - Sweet As Revenge

Berikut adalah Chord gitar | Kunci gitar | Kord gitar | Lirik Lagu Serenade - Sweet As Revenge. Chord Oleh Kumpulan Kunci Gitar dan Lirik.

Dm                                 Bb
That thought never cross my mind
                     Dm
That you could leave
                            Bb
And vanish into nothingness
            Am
Left us alone

Am
I shall never forget the moment that
F
I heard the news of you

Nothing gonna be the same again
Am                                          F
I never thought that all the problems you kept in had a glimpse of truth

Em                               F
These words and these melodies I write for you
Em                 F                       G
Inscribed in our hearts we scream for you

Reff:
C                      G
You never be alone again
                              Bb
Cos this serenade I sing for you

Will be your guardian angel
F
Watching over your endless sleep

Em5
Every now and then your smile Appears before me
F#5
Only then I realize it's all just a dream
Em5
Your ghost still linger upon us
F#5
As it watches over My every step

Em                           F
These words and these melodies I write for you
Em                  F              G
Inscribed in our hearts we scream for you

Back to Reff

Title: Serenade - Sweet As Revenge
Posted by:Krisnanto
Published :2014-05-04T15:51:00+07:00
Rating: 5
Reviewer: 2376 Reviews
Serenade - Sweet As Revenge

Artikel Terkait :

: Posted on - 15.51


Copyright © kumpulankordgitarterbaru.blogspot.com, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger