Intro : D G Bm A
D
Goodbye Los Angeles
G
You said with some regret
Bm
Ill do my best to find a way
G
To help you to forget
D
Im glad you made your way
G
Back here to find a better day
Bm
Seems like youre getting
Asus4 A
A little closer to OK
Em G
And if you need someone just to be around
D
Help put the pieces back
A G
That you finally found
D G
Thats what Im here for
Bm A
Thats what Im here for
D
When you need a little less
G
Or you want a little more
Bm Asus4 G
Thats what Im here for
Bm Asus4 G
Thats what Im here for
D
I heard you saying that
G
Youre finally feelin free
Bm G
Blowing kisses to the distant memories
D
Lately Ive caught you
G
Smiling a little more
Bm
Youre beautiful
Asus4 A
And Im all yours
Em G
And if you need someone just to be around
Bm
Help put the pieces back
Asus4 G
That you finally found
D G
Thats what Im here for
Bm A
Thats what Im here for
D
When you need a little less
G
Or you want a little more
Bm Asus4 G
Thats what Im here for
Bm Asus4
Thats why
F#m G
I can hold you just as long as youll stay
F#m G
I can tell you what no one will ever say
F#m G
That its alright to admit that you were wrong
Em F#m G
A
Before you know it all the scars will be gone
Intro : D G Bm A
D G
Thats what Im here for
Bm A
Thats what Im here for
D
When you need a little less
G
Or you want a little more
Bm
When you need someone to find you
Asus4 Em
When your hiding from it all
F#m G F#m Em
Thats what Im here for
F#m G D
Thats what Im here for
G Bm
Thats what Im here for
A D
Yeah...
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Jason Castro - That's What I'm here For yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Jason Castro management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Jason Castro - That's What I'm here For di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Jason Castro - That's What I'm here For
Posted by:
Published :2014-04-28T20:56:00+07:00
Jason Castro - That's What I'm here For
Posted by:
Published :2014-04-28T20:56:00+07:00
Jason Castro - That's What I'm here For
Artikel Terkait :