Chord Terbaru

Weezer - Freak Me Out

Kord gitar | Kunci gitar | Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Weezer - Freak Me Out

Weezer - Freak Me Out Chord Publish By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update

G  Cmaj7  x 4  w/ harmonics

G               Cmaj7
City streets at night
G               Cmaj7
Can be so intimidating
Am
I’m not the toughest guy
G                   Cmaj7
I gotta keep my eyes open
You came out of nowhere

G                       D
Man you really freak me out
G
I’m so afraid of you
D
And when I lose my cool
Em
I don’t know what to do
Em/D     C             G/B
I know you don’t mean no harm
G                 D
You’re just doing your thing
G                       Em   eb
But man you really freak me out

Did I hurt you? Are you okay?
Can I buy you a drink?
Oh
What’s the world coming to?
You came out of nowhere

Refrain

C                              G
I’m going to try to improve my manners (manners)
F                             D
Everyone, yes everyone, is my friend
G  Cmaj7  x 2  Am  G  Cmaj7  w/ harmonica solo

G               Cmaj7
City streets at night (City streets at night)
City streets at night (City streets at night)
Til the morning light (Til the morning light)
City streets at night (City streets at night)
Title: Weezer - Freak Me Out
Posted by:Krisnanto
Published :2014-03-15T19:18:00+07:00
Rating: 5
Reviewer: 2376 Reviews
Weezer - Freak Me Out

Artikel Terkait :

: Posted on - 19.18


Copyright © kumpulankordgitarterbaru.blogspot.com, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger