Weezer - Dreamin Chord Publish By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
[Chorus]
D F# G A
I’m dreamin’ in the mornin’
D F# G A
I’m dreamin’ all through the night
D F# G A D F#
And when I’m dreamin’ I know that it’s all right
G A
Woo, hoo, hoa
I’m dreamin’ in the evening
I’m dreamin’ all through the day
And when I’m dreamin’ I know that it’s okay
Woo, hoo, hoa
[Verse 1]
Bm F#
Daddy says I’ve gotta pay some bills
G D
So I can learn to be responsible
Bm F#
Some day I’ll have a family of my own
Em A
And they will need for me to be full grown
[Chorus]
[Verse 2]
Teacher says I gotta learn some facts
So I can make it in the Widener Stacks
These are days that will define my life
I shouldn’t waste them on these friends of mine
[Bridge]
D C* D C* D C* Bm Bb
But ohhh, I Gotta be a big boy
D C* D C* D C* Bm Bb
Woahhh Gotta pick up my toys
A
When I start to feel the feeling comin’ over me
A
I soon forget all about responsibility
A
I walk around in a wide-awake daydream
A
Things are better out here than they might seem
[Interlude]
Riff: play many times along with the lyrics
D A*
There are bluebirds in the meadows
G* A
And the bees are flying around
D A*
And the goslings at the river
G* A
At a loss so far from the ground
I am running through the meadow
And the sun is shining on me
I am singing my voice is ringing
I can sing so loud
[Weird Misplaced Guitar Riff] Swinging feel
[Interlude, cont.] Same feel as before
D A*
And the angels in the heavens
G* D
They are wondering
D
“Why am I so glad?”
D
“Why am I so glad?”
D
“Why am I so”
D
“Why am I so”
I am running
Through the meadow
And the sun is
Shining on me
I am singing
My voice is ringing
I can sing so loud
[Chorus] Slow, half-time feel
G A
Woo, hoo, hoa
Woo, hoo, hoa
Woo, hoo, hoa
Woo, hoo, hoa
Woo, hoo, hoa
[Outro] Faster
D F# G A
I don’t want to get with your program
I don’t want to get with your program
I don’t want to get with your program
D D C* D
Take back the love
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Weezer - Dreamin yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Weezer management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Weezer - Dreamin di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Weezer - Dreamin
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-15T19:14:00+07:00
Weezer - Dreamin
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-15T19:14:00+07:00
Weezer - Dreamin
Artikel Terkait :