Weezer - Damage In Your Heart Chord Publish By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
Em C
One more time
D G
I have crossed the line
Em C D
Now you won’t be mine anymore
Em C
One more dream
D G
Vanished up in smoke
Em C D
Now I have no hope anymore
G C
Let it go
D G
The damage in your heart
G C
Let it go
D G
The damage in your heart
Em C D G
I can’t tell you how you want to make me feel
Em C D G
I can’t tell you how you want to make me feel
Em C
One more tear
D G
Falling down your face
Em C D
Doesn’t need that much to the world
Em C
One more loss
D G
In a losing life
Em C D
Doesn’t hurt so bad anymore.
CHORUS
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Weezer - Damage In Your Heart yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Weezer management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Weezer - Damage In Your Heart di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Weezer - Damage In Your Heart
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-15T19:11:00+07:00
Weezer - Damage In Your Heart
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-15T19:11:00+07:00
Weezer - Damage In Your Heart
Artikel Terkait :