Sum 41 - Some Say Chord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
Bm Dm
Some say we’re never meant to grow up
Em G
I’m sure they never knew enough
Bm Dm Em
I know the pressures won’t go away
G
It’s too late
Bm Dm
Find out the difference somehow
Em G
It’s too late to even have faith
Bm Dm Em
Don’t think things will ever change
G
You must be dreaming
Bm G D
Think before you make up your mind
A Em
You don’t seem to realise
G
I can do this on my own
D A Em
And if I fall I’ll take it all
G
It’s so easy after all
Bm – Dm – Em – G
Bm Dm
Believe me ’cause now’s the time to try
Em G
Don’t wait, the chance will pass you by
Bm Dm
Time’s up to figure it out
Em G
You can’t say it’s too late
Bm Dm
Seems like everything we knew
Em G
Turned out were never even true
Bm Dm Em
Don’t trust, things will never change
G
You must be dreaming
Bm G D
Think before you make up your mind
A Em
You don’t seem to realise
G
I can do this on my own
D A Em
And if I fall I’ll take it all
G
It’s so easy after all
Bm Dm
Some say we’re better off without
Em G
Knowing what life is all about
Bm Dm Em
I’m sure they’ll never realise the way
G
It’s too late
Bm Dm
Somehow it’s different everyday
Em G
In some ways it never fades away
Bm Dm Em
Seems like it’s never gonna change
G
I must be dreaming
Bm G D
Think before you make up your mind
A Em
You don’t seem to realise
G
I can do this on my own
Bm G D
Think before you make up your mind
A Em
You don’t seem to realise
G
I can do this on my own
D A Em
And if I fall I’ll take it all
G
It’s so easy after all
Believe me, it’s alright
It’s so easy after all
Believe me, it’s alright
It’s so easy after all
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Sum 41 - Some Say yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Sum 41 management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Sum 41 - Some Say di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Sum 41 - Some Say
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-12T17:42:00+07:00
Sum 41 - Some Say
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-12T17:42:00+07:00
Sum 41 - Some Say
Artikel Terkait :