Sum 41 - Hell Song Chord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
G D# A# F
Everybody’s got their problems Everybody says the same things to you
G D#
It’s just a matter of how you solve them
A# F
And knowing how to change the things you’ve been through
G D# A# F
I feel I’ve come to realize how fast life can be compromised
G D# A# F repete riff)
Step back to see what’s going on I can’t believe this happened to you
this happened to you
G D#
It’s just a problem that we’re faced with am I
A# F
not the only one who hates to stand by
G D#
Complications ended first in this line
A# F
with all this pictures running through my mind
G D# A# F
knowing endless consequences I feel so useless in this
G D# A# F
Get back step back and as for me I can’t believe
Chorus X2
G D# A# F
Part of me won’t agree cause I don’t know if it’s for sure
G D# A# F
Suddenly suddenly I don’t feel so insecure
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Sum 41 - Hell Song yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Sum 41 management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Sum 41 - Hell Song di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Sum 41 - Hell Song
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-11T21:46:00+07:00
Sum 41 - Hell Song
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-11T21:46:00+07:00
Sum 41 - Hell Song
Artikel Terkait :