Sum 41 - Count Your Last Blessings Chord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
Intro : Bm – A – Em – G
Bm
Last call for regret and defeat
A
To finish the bottle full of empty dreams
Em
Punch strong head that was straight out of line
G
Another excuse with no alibi
Em
Hitchin on the road of decline
A
With no name streets and no vital signs
Em
I pissed away the best of me and
G
No one can help me!
Bm
Misery’s best friend
D
Can’t be a dead-end
G F#
A bag full of regrets and I’m coming clean
Bm
So feel it
D
Especially the rejects
G
A bad habit
F#
Don’t forget it you better
Bm
Count your last blessings
D
And fill up the wagon
G
Chases this fee
F#
And now I’m running out of time
Bm – A – Em – G
Bm
My hands are tied
And nailed to the cross
A
I’m looking for all the composure I lost
Em
I’m petulant with a bad attitude
G
A poster-child vision of wasted youth
Bm
I dodged the book and found the key
A
I can’t say the same for dignity
Em
I pissed away the best of me and
G
No one can help me
Bm
Misery’s best friend
D
Can’t be a dead-end
G F#
A bag full of regrets and I’m coming clean
Bm
So feel it
D
Especially the rejects
G
A bad habit
F#
Don’t forget it you better
Bm
Count your last blessings
D
And fill up the wagon
G
Chases this fee
F#
And now I’m running out of time
Bm – G – D – F#
Bm G
My own enemy
D
I don’t hear you now
F#
Perfect tragedy
Bm
God bless us denial
G
My own enemy
D
I don’t hear you now
F#
Perfect tragedy
God bless us denial
Bm
Bm
Misery’s best friend
D
Can’t be a dead-end
G F#
A bag full of regrets and I’m coming clean
Bm
So feel it
D
Especially the rejects
G
A bad habit
F#
Don’t forget it you better
Bm
Count your last blessings
D
And fill up the wagon
G
Chases this fee
F#
And now I’m running out of time
Bm
Misery’s best friend
D
Can’t be a dead-end
G F#
A bag full of regrets and I’m coming clean
Bm
So feel it
D
Especially the rejects
G
A bad habit
F#
Don’t forget it you better
Bm
Count your last blessings
D
And fill up the wagon
G
Chases this fee
F# Bm~
And now I’m running out of time
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Sum 41 - Count Your Last Blessings yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Sum 41 management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Sum 41 - Count Your Last Blessings di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Sum 41 - Count Your Last Blessings
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-11T21:43:00+07:00
Sum 41 - Count Your Last Blessings
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-11T21:43:00+07:00
Sum 41 - Count Your Last Blessings
Artikel Terkait :