Strokes - You Only Live One Chord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
E B
Uuuuhhh Uuuuhhhhh Uuuuhhhh Uhhhhhh
F# E
Some people think they’re always right
E B
Others are quiet and uptight
F# E
Others they seem so very nice nice nice nice nice oh oh
B
Inside they might feel sad and wrong
F# E
Oh no 29 different attributes
B
And only 7 that you like
F# E
oh oh 20 ways to see the world Oh oh
B
Or 20 ways to start a fight
F#
Oh don’t dont don’t get up!
C# E F#
B F# E
I can’t see the sunshine
C# E F#
I’ll be waiting for you baby
B F# E
C# E F#
Sit me down
B F# E
Shut me up
C# E F#
I’ll calm down
B F# E
And I’ll get along with you
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Strokes - You Only Live One yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Strokes management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Strokes - You Only Live One di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Strokes - You Only Live One
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-11T21:32:00+07:00
Strokes - You Only Live One
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-11T21:32:00+07:00
Strokes - You Only Live One
Artikel Terkait :