Intro : E B C#m A
I.
C#m B A
Watch you waste away,
C#m A E B
You were born to shine but left behind,
C#m B A
Slowly fade away,
C#m A E B
Yet, you say you are fine but up here you’re up high,
Refrain:
A E B
How could you believe that your not strong,
A C#m B
You don’t believe in yourself,
Chorus:
E B C#m A
So reach for the sky, I would pick you up if I could,
E B C#m A
Up in your eyes, I would pick you up if I could.
II.
C#m B A
Listen to the sound,
C#m A E B
Of your days passing by while you live a lie
C#m B A
Watch you turn around,
C#m A E B
Watch you say “Goodbye” while there’s no reply.
Refrain:
A E B
How could you believe that you’ve done wrong,
A C#m B
You don’t believe in yourself,
(Repeat Chorus)
Bridge:
Abm F#m C#m
Then I saw your face, you’re left alone,
B A B
But you’re not alone, you’re not alone, you’re not alone!!!
E B
Reach for the sky,
C#m A
I would pick you up if I could,
E B C#m A
Up in your eyes, I would pick you up if I could
E B
You’re not alone,
C#m A
You’re not alone,
E B
You’re not alone!,
C#m A
You’re not alone,
E
You’re not alone…
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Secondhand Serenade - Reach For The Sky yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Secondhand Serenade management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Secondhand Serenade - Reach For The Sky di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Secondhand Serenade - Reach For The Sky
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-08T22:45:00+07:00
Secondhand Serenade - Reach For The Sky
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-08T22:45:00+07:00
Secondhand Serenade - Reach For The Sky
Artikel Terkait :