Intro : Bm, G 2x
*
Bm
It’s just like him
G
To wander off in the evergreen park
Bm G
Slowly searching for any sign
A Bm
Of the ones he used to love..
G
He says he’s got nothing left to live for
G
(He says he’s got nothing left)
A
And this time I think you’ll know..
Reff 1 :
Bm G
You’re not alone
D A
There is more to this, I know
Bm G
You can make it out
D A…. G
You will live to tell
Coda : G
**
Bm
She’s just like him
G Bm
Spoiled rotten, confused by the lies she’s been fed
G A
And she’s searching for no one (But herself)
Bm G
Her eyes turn to green and she seems to be happy
G
That she is here
A
And this time I think you’ll know…
Reff 2 :
Bm G
You’re not alone
D A
There is more to this, I know
Bm G
You can make it out
D A
You will live to tell
Bm G
You’re not alone
D A
There is more to this, I know
Bm G
You can make it out
Interlude : D, A, Bm, G
Bridge :
D A Bm
Whoa, don’t let go! Then you’ll find
C
There is more to know
Reff 3 :
Bm G
We’re not alone
D A
There is more to this, I know
Bm G
You can make it out
D A
You will live to tell
(So tell me)
Bm G
You’re not alone
D A
There is more to this, I know
Bm G
You can make it out
D A
You will live to tell
Bm G
You’re not alone
D A
There is more to this, I know
G
You can make it out
G …Bm, G
You will live to tell
Ending :
Bm G
You are not alone.
Bm G
You’re not, you’re not
G
alone.
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Saosin - You’re Not Alone (V2) yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Saosin management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Saosin - You’re Not Alone (V2) di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Saosin - You’re Not Alone (V2)
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-08T22:07:00+07:00
Saosin - You’re Not Alone (V2)
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-08T22:07:00+07:00
Saosin - You’re Not Alone (V2)
Artikel Terkait :