Am F Dsus2
From throat and eyes came winter and reasons
F
I’m told to carry on
Am F Dsus2 F
Sad overwhelms my senses drown oh I feel dependent
Dsus2 Fsus2
The feeling that you were honest before
Dsus2 Fsus2
I can’t shake it…
Am F
Make the same mistake twice
C Gsus2
Burst of red and green all over me
Am F
Brings the things that she’ll love
C Gsus2
I should let it fold over
Am F Dsus2
We count the days left, 23
F
And all I know
Am F
Honestly, could I be protected
Dsus2 F
With you suddenly gone
Dsus2 Fsus2
The feeling that you were honest before
Dsus2 Fsus2
I can’t shake it…
Am F
Make the same mistake twice
C Gsus2
Burst of red and green all over me
Am F
Brings the things that she’ll love
C Gsus2
I should let it fold over
Am F
Make the same mistake twice
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Saosin - Mookies Last Christmas yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Saosin management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Saosin - Mookies Last Christmas di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Saosin - Mookies Last Christmas
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-08T21:59:00+07:00
Saosin - Mookies Last Christmas
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-08T21:59:00+07:00
Saosin - Mookies Last Christmas
Artikel Terkait :