Muse - Unitended Guitar Chord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
E Am
You could be my unintended
D G
Choice to live my life extended
C B E
You could be the one I’ll always love
E Am
You could be the one who listens
D G
To my deepest inquisitions
C B
You could be the one I’ll always love
Chorus
E Am
I’ll be there, as soon as I can
D G
But I’m busy, mending all the
C B
Pieces of, the life I had before
Verse 2
E Am
First, there was the one who challenged
D G
All my dreams and all my balance
C B
She could never be as good as you
E Am
You could be my unintended
D G
Choice to live my life extended
C B E
You should be the one I’ll always love
Bridge – Am, Csus2, E
Repeat Chorus twice
Outro – Am, Amsus9, E.
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Muse - Unitended yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Muse management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Muse - Unitended di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Muse - Unitended
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-05T17:27:00+07:00
Muse - Unitended
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-05T17:27:00+07:00
Muse - Unitended
Artikel Terkait :