Chord Terbaru

Muse - Glorious

Kord gitar | Kunci gitar | Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Muse - Glorious

Muse - Glorious Guitar Chord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update

E            G#m
Rose tinted view

E
And satellites that

G#m
Compromise the truth

C#m
But I wanted more

E
With the cuts and the bruises

C#m
Touch my face

F#
A hopeless embrace

CHORUS
B
Faith

E
It drives me away

G#m
But it turns me on

E
Like a stranger’s love

B
It rockets through the universe

E
It fuels the lies and feeds the curse

G#m
And leads ……..me …..to ……..be

E
Glorious

E
I need to believe

C#m
But I still want more

E
With the cuts and the bruises

C#m
Don’t close the door

F#
On what you adore
Title: Muse - Glorious
Posted by:Krisnanto
Published :2014-03-05T17:15:00+07:00
Rating: 5
Reviewer: 2376 Reviews
Muse - Glorious

Artikel Terkait :

: Posted on - 17.15


Copyright © kumpulankordgitarterbaru.blogspot.com, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger