Chord Terbaru

Muse - Endlessly

Kord gitar | Kunci gitar | Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Muse - Endlessly

Muse - Endlessly Guitar Chord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update

Am                                 E
There’s a part of me you’ll never know

Am                         E
The only thing I’ll never show

Dm                         Am
Hopelessly, I’ll love you endlessly

Dm                         F
Hopelessly, I’ll give you everything

C
But I won’t give you up

E
I won’t let you down

Gm     A        Dm
I won’t leave you falling

G                    C
If the moment ever comes

Am                                 E
It’s plain to see, it’s trying to speak

Am                          E
Cherished dreams forever asleep

Dm                         Am
Hopelessly, I’ll love you endlessly

Dm                         F
Hopelessly, I’ll give you everything

C
But I won’t give you up

E
I won’t let you down

Gm     A        Dm
I won’t leave you falling

G                    C
If the moment ever comes
Title: Muse - Endlessly
Posted by:Krisnanto
Published :2014-03-05T17:14:00+07:00
Rating: 5
Reviewer: 2376 Reviews
Muse - Endlessly

Artikel Terkait :

: Posted on - 17.14


Copyright © kumpulankordgitarterbaru.blogspot.com, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger