Chord Terbaru

Muse - Bliss

Kord gitar | Kunci gitar | Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu Muse - Bliss

Muse - Bliss Guitar Chord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update

Am          G               Dm      Am
Everything about you is how I wanna be

G            Dm     Am
Your freedom comes naturally

Am          G            Dm        Am
Everything about you resonates happiness

G     Dm         Am
Now I won’t settle for less

C     Am   C/G        C         Am          E     Fmaj7
Give me all the peace and joy in your mind

Am          G                 Dm    Am
Everything about you pains my envying

G              Dm     Am
Your soul can’t hate anything

Am          G               Dm      Am
Everything about you is so easy to love

G        Dm       Am
They’re watching you from above

C     Am   C/G        C         Am          E
Give me all the peace and joy in your mind

C         Am          C/G
I want the peace and joy in your mind

C         Am          E      Fmaj7
Give me the peace and joy in your mind

Am          G            Dm         Am
Everything about you resonates happiness

G     Dm         Am
Now I won’t settle for less

C     Am   C/G        C         Am          E
Give me all the peace and joy in your mind

C         Am          C/G
I want the peace and joy in your mind

C         Am          E      Fmaj7
Give me the peace and joy in your mind
Title: Muse - Bliss
Posted by:Krisnanto
Published :2014-03-05T17:12:00+07:00
Rating: 5
Reviewer: 2376 Reviews
Muse - Bliss

Artikel Terkait :

: Posted on - 17.12


Copyright © kumpulankordgitarterbaru.blogspot.com, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger