Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest Guitar Chord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
Intro: C G C G
C
I dreamed I was missing
G
You were so scared.
F
But no one would listen
C
Cuz’ no one else cared.
C
After my dreaming
G
I woke with this fear.
F
What am I leaving,
C
When I am done here?
C
So if you’re asking me I want you to know…
C
When my time comes
G
Forget the wrong that i’ve done
C G
Help me leave behind some reason to be missed.
C
And don’t resent me
G
And when you’re feeling empty
C
Keep me in your memory
G C
Leave out all the rest,Leave out all the rest.
C
Don’t be afraid
G
Of taking my beatings
F
Of shit behind me.
C
I’m strong on the surface
G
Not all the way through.
F
I’ve never been perfect
C
But neither have you.
C
So if you’re asking me I want you to know…
C
When my time comes
G
Forget the wrong that i’ve done
C G
Help me leave behind some reason to be missed.
C
And don’t resent me
G
And when you’re feeling empty
C
Keep me in your memory
G C
Leave out all the rest,Leave out all the rest.
C
Forgetting
F
All the hurt inside you’ve learned to hide so well.
C
Pretending
F
Someone else can come and save me from myself.
C G
I can’t be who you are…
C
When my time comes
G
Forget the wrong that i’ve done
C G
Help me leave behind some reason to be missed.
C
And don’t resent me
G
And when you’re feeling empty
C
Keep me in your memory
G C
Leave out all the rest,Leave out all the rest.
Forgetting
All the hurt inside you’ve learned to hide so well.
Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself.
I can’t be who you are.
I can’t be who you are.
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Linkin Park management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-03T22:48:00+07:00
Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-03T22:48:00+07:00
Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
Artikel Terkait :