Korn - Coming Undone Guitar Chord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
D
Keep holdin’ on when
My brain’s tickin’ like a bomb
Guess the black thoughts have
Come again to get me
D-C
D
Sweet bitter words
Unlike nothing I have heard
Sing along mocking bird
You don’t affect me
E B G A
That’s right
Deliver it to my heart
Please strike
Be deliberate
D
Wait
G
I’m coming undone
D
Irate
G
I’m coming undone
D
Too late
G
I’m coming undone
D A G
What looks so strong so delicate
D
Wait
G
I’m starting to suffocate
D
And soon I anticipate
G
I’m coming undone
D A G
What looks so strong so delicate
D
Choke, choke again
I thought, my demons were my friends
Getting me in the end
They’re out to get me
D-C
D
Since I was young
I tasted sorrow on my tongue
And the sweet sugar gun
Does not protect me
E B G A
That’s right
Trigger between my eyes
Please strike
Make it quick now
D
Wait
G
I’m coming undone
D
Irate
G
I’m coming undone
D
Too late
G
I’m coming undone
D A G
What looks so strong so delicate
D
Wait
G
I’m starting to suffocate
D
And soon I anticipate
G
I’m coming undone
D A G
What looks so strong so delicate
D
I’m
Trying to hold it together
Head is lighter than a feather
Looks like I’m not getting better
Not getting better
(Same chords)
Wait
I’m coming undone
Irate
I’m coming undone
Too late
I’m coming undone
What looks so strong so delicate
Wait
I’m starting to suffocate
And soon I anticipate
I’m coming undone
What looks so strong so delicate.
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Korn - Coming Undone yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Korn management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Korn - Coming Undone di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Korn - Coming Undone
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-02T13:06:00+07:00
Korn - Coming Undone
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-02T13:06:00+07:00
Korn - Coming Undone
Artikel Terkait :