Intro: A D A C#m F#m D E
A
Guess this means you’re sorry
D A
You’re standing at my door
C#m F#m
Guess this means you take back
D E
All you said before
A
Like how much you wanted
D A
Anyone but me
C#m F#m
Said you’d never come back
D E
But here you are again
Chorus:
A F#m D E
Cause we belong together now, yeah
A F#m C#m A
Forever united here somehow, yeah
A F#m
You got a piece of me
Bm D
And honestly
A
My life (my life)
F#m
Would suck (would suck)
D E
Without you
A
Maybe I was stupid
D A
For telling you goodbye
C#m F#m
Maybe i was wrong for
D E
Tryin’ to pick a fight
A
I know that I’ve got issues
D A
But you’re pretty messed up too
C#m F#m
Either way, i found out
D E
I’m nothing wihtout you
Back to: Chorus
A
Being without you
D A
Is so disfunctional
C#m F#m
I really shouldn’t miss you
D E
But I can’t let you go
A
Oh yeah
Intr: A D A C#m F#m D E
Back to: Chorus (2x)
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Kelly Clarkson management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-02T10:49:00+07:00
Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-02T10:49:00+07:00
Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
Artikel Terkait :