Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up Guitar Chord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
Intro: Eb Ab Eb…Eb Ab Bb…Bb7 Ab Bb Gm Cm…Eb Bb Eb
Verse 1:
Eb Ab Eb
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
Eb Ab Eb Bb Bb7
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Ab Bb Gm Cm
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Eb Bb Eb Bb7
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
Chorus 1:
Ab Bb Eb Bb7
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
Ab Bb Eb Bb7
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
Ab Bb Eb Ab
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
Eb Bb Eb
You raise me up: To more than I can be.
Instrumental: F Bb F…F Bb C Bb C Am Dm F C F
Chorus 2:
C7 Bb C F C7
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
C7 Bb C F
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
C7 F C F C7
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
F C Bb F
You raise me up: To more than I can be.
Chorus 3:
C#7 F# C# F#
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
C#7 F# C# F#
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
C#6 F# C# F# C#7
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
F# C# B F#
You raise me up: To more than I can be.
(Repeat Chorus 3)
F# C# B F#
You raise me up: To more than I can be.
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Josh Groban management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-01T23:34:00+07:00
Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-01T23:34:00+07:00
Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up
Artikel Terkait :