John Lennon - Imagine Guitar Chord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
Intro: C F (4x)
C F
Imagine there’s no heaven
C F
It’s say easy if you try
C F
No hell below us
Em Dm
Above us only sky
G7
Imagine all the people
C
Living for to day ah ah…
C F
Imagine there’s no countries
C F
It isn’t hard to do
C F
Nothing to kill or die
Em Dm
For and no religion too
G7
Imagine all the people
F G7 C E7 F
Living life in peace…
G7 C
You may say I’m a dreamer
F G7 C E7
But I’m not the only one
F G7 C
I hope some day you’ll join us
F C
And the world will be as one
C F
Imagine no possessions
C F
I wonder if you can
Em Dm
No need for greed or hunger
G7
A brother hood of man
F
Imagine all the people
G7 C E7 F
Sharing all the world…
G7 C
You may say I’m a dreamer
F G7 C E7
But I’m not the only one
F G7 C Csus C
I hope some day you’ll join us
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar John Lennon - Imagine yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label John Lennon management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar John Lennon - Imagine di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: John Lennon - Imagine
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-01T23:27:00+07:00
John Lennon - Imagine
Posted by:
Published :2014-03-01T23:27:00+07:00
John Lennon - Imagine
Artikel Terkait :