D’Cinnamons - Loving You Kord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
Intro: E F#m G#m A (2x)
E F#m G#m
Ring, ring it’s you again heart pops
A
I loved to hear you
E F#m G#m A
It’s been all day I’ve been waiting for you
E F#m
Hello, you call my name
G#m A
So much stories you shared with me
E F#m G#m
You said a lot to me about girls
A
Oh, it’s so nice
G#m A
And every beauty thing they did to you
G#m A
Don’t stop and tell me more…
Chorus:
E
Loving you it hurt sometimes
B
I’m standing here you just don’t bye
A
I’m always there you just don’t feel
C#m B
Or you just don’t wanna feel
E
Don’t wanna be hurt that way
B
It doesn’t mean I’m givin’ up
F#m
I wanna give you more
A
And more and more…
Int: E F#m G#m A (2x)
E F#m G#m
Knock, knock you came around heart pops
A
I loved to see you
E F#m G#m A
It’s been two years since I’m love with you
E F#m
Bum! Bum! You break my heart
G#m A
You said, girl I’m in love with her
E F#m G#m A
But it’s all right, I’m still alive yeah… ohh…
G#m A
And all the beauty things she did to you
G#m B
Don’t stop and tell me more
Back to: Chorus
C#m B A
And when I see that smile upon your face
B C#m
Deep in your eyes you had it all
B F# F#m B
And when I hear you super electrical voices…
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar D’Cinnamons - Loving You yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label D’Cinnamons management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar D’Cinnamons - Loving You di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: D’Cinnamons - Loving You
Posted by:
Published :2014-02-18T20:47:00+07:00
D’Cinnamons - Loving You
Posted by:
Published :2014-02-18T20:47:00+07:00
D’Cinnamons - Loving You
Artikel Terkait :