D’Cinnamons - Super Girl Kord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
Intro : Dm A# C Dm A# C 2x
Dm
It’s not suppose to feel
A# C
It’s not suppose to be like this
Dm A# C
I’m not what I used to be
Dm
I feel that I can’t breath
A# C
I feel that I can’t be my self
Gm C
Strong when I’m alone
Dm A# C
I’d try to get you out of my mind
Dm A# C
And many times I try to step on the ground
Dm A# C
But shades of you, taste of you, smell of you
Gm B
Oh spinning on my head…
Gm B
Going crazy just because of you
Reff:
F
Take me out of here…
C
Take me out of here…
A# C
I’m not my self, not I used to be
F
Yes, I am strong
C A#
I used to be a supergirl
C
Well I just miss being me
Int : Dm A# C Dm A# C 2x
Dm A# C Dm A# C
So long, I’ve blame my self dreamin about you
Dm A# C
I don’t want to stop and I hate to be alone
Gm C
Just tell me where you are
Dm A# B
I’m looking for you at many places
Dm A# C
Never bored asking people about where you are
Dm A# C
Hey don’t you dare treat me like you don’t know me
Gm
Now you’re out of my world
A# C
Don’t know where to find you
Back to Reff:
Gm C#M7/D# Gm
No.. that strong little girl
C#M7/D# Gm Am A# C
No.. I don’t wanna be alone
C C F C D# A# C
You control me.. you control me.. oh..
F C D# A# C
You control me.. you control me
F C D#
The way you are makes me don’t wanna go
A# C
Won’t be alone anymore
Coda :
F C D# A# C
F D# Dm A# C
F D# Dm A# C
F
You control me..
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar D’Cinnamons - Super Girl yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label D’Cinnamons management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar D’Cinnamons - Super Girl di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: D’Cinnamons - Super Girl
Posted by:
Published :2014-02-18T20:51:00+07:00
D’Cinnamons - Super Girl
Posted by:
Published :2014-02-18T20:51:00+07:00
D’Cinnamons - Super Girl
Artikel Terkait :