D’Cinnamons - So Would You Let Me Be Kord Edited By Kumpulan Kord Gitar Terbaru & Update
Intro : C Am F G 3x
C G F Em
we`ve get along together
C G F
I should have known
G
you`re the best that I could love
C G F Em
until now it`s hard for me to face it
C G F G
why don`t we meet each other sooner
Am
I left them all behind you….
G
only for you
C
would you believe it
C
I put my trust on you
Am
but deep inside I realized
G Am
that I can`t, no I can`t
F G
they were all my brother
Am G
my cry and happiness
C
so would you let me be my self
Am
reach all my dreams and hopes
F
I know you`re known me better
G
I know you love me, you do
C
you`re eyes says more than anythings
Am
that`s realy means to me
[that`s mean a lot for me]
F
darlin would you now
G C
would you set me free
Int. C G F Em C G F G 2x
D
so would you let me be my self
Bm
reach all my dreams and hopes
G
I know you`re known me better
A
I know you love me, you do
D
you`re eyes says more than anythings
Bm
that`s realy means to me
G
darlin would you now
A D
would you set me free
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar D’Cinnamons - So Would You Let Me Be yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label D’Cinnamons management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar D’Cinnamons - So Would You Let Me Be di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: D’Cinnamons - So Would You Let Me Be
Posted by:
Published :2014-02-18T20:50:00+07:00
D’Cinnamons - So Would You Let Me Be
Posted by:
Published :2014-02-18T20:50:00+07:00
D’Cinnamons - So Would You Let Me Be
Artikel Terkait :