Intro : C G F 2x
C G Am
No one ever saw me like you do
C G Am
All the things that I could add up to
F Em Dm
I never knew just what a smile was worth
Em F Dm G
But your eyes say everything without a single word
Reff :
C G F
’Cause there’s something in the way you look at me
C G F
It’s as if my heart knows you’re the missing piece
Am Em F Dm
You make me believe that there’s nothing in this world I can’t be
F G
I’d never know what you see
F G C F
But there’s something in the way you look at me
C G Am
If I could freeze the moment in my mind
C G Am
Be the second that you touch your lips to mine
F Em Dm
I’d like to stop the clock make time stand still
Em F Dm G
Coz baby this is just the way I always wanna feel
Bridge:
Am Em
I don’t know how or why
Dm F G
I feel different in your eyes
Am Dm F G
All I know is that it happens every time
Back to Reff
F G C
The way you look at me.
Play Music
Lirik, Kunci Gitar, Chord Gitar, Kord Gitar Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me yang ada di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, grup musik, band, artis, dan label Christian Bautista management.
Chord Lagu yang dipublikasikan oleh KUNCI Gitar CHORD KORD ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi saja. Selamat menikmati kemudahan mencari Kunci gitar atau Chord gitar Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me di blog ini. Situs chords gitar terlengkap, terbaru dan terupdate!. Jangan lupa pula lihat chords gitar lainnya di blog ini.
Title: Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me
Posted by:
Published :2014-02-17T20:39:00+07:00
Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me
Posted by:
Published :2014-02-17T20:39:00+07:00
Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me
Artikel Terkait :