Chord Terbaru

Steelheart - She's Gone

Kord gitar | Kunci gitar | Guitar Chord and Lyric Steelheart - She's Gone

Intro : C G# A# G G# F Dm G 2x...

          C
   She's gone,
             G#
   Out of my life.
            A#
   I was wrong,
             G
   I'm to blame,
                  G#
   I was so untrue.
F           Dm                   G
   I can't live without her love.

             C
   In my life
                               G#
   There's just an empty space.
    A#                       G
   All my dreams are lost,
                        G#
   I'm wasting away.
F       Dm          G
   Forgive me, girl.

Reff : 
                G#                    D#
              Lady, won't you save me?
                     A#                    F
              My heart belongs to you.
                G#                     D#
              Lady, can you forgive me?
                     A#                    F
              For all I've done to you.
                   G#         A#
              Lady, oh, lady.

             C
   She's gone,
                    G#
   Out of my life.
                  A#
   Oh, she's gone.
               G                   G#
   I find it so hard to go on.
F              Dm                     G
   I really miss that girl, my love.

                C                G#
   Come back into my arms.
               A#
   I'm so alone,
                       G
   I'm begging you,
                              G#
   I'm down on my knees.
F         Dm         G
   Forgive me, girl.

Back To Reff

      G
Oh lady...

Interlude : C - G# - A# - G
               G# - F - Dm - G

Back To Reff 2x
         
Ending : D# - D - C........
Title: Steelheart - She's Gone
Posted by:Krisnanto
Published :2014-07-05T22:05:00+07:00
Rating: 5
Reviewer: 2376 Reviews
Steelheart - She's Gone

Artikel Terkait :

: Posted on - 22.05


Copyright © kumpulankordgitarterbaru.blogspot.com, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger