Chord Terbaru

Shania Twain - You're Still The One

Kord gitar | Kunci gitar | Guitar Chord and Lyric Shania Twain - You're Still The One

Intro : D D G A

  D                                  G                          A
Looks like we made it, Look how far we've come my baby
  D                                          G                      A
We mighta took the long way, We knew we'd get there someday

(*)
  D                    G                   A
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
               D          G          A
But just look at us holding on
                       D         G          A
We're still together still going strong

Reff :
                                      D
            You're still the one
                                     G
            You're still the one I run to
             Em                       A
            The one that I belong to
              D                            G          A
            You're still the one I want for life

                                       D
            You're still the one
                                                G
            You're still the one that I love
             Em                          A
            The only one I dream of
              D                           G              A
            You're still the one I kiss good night

  D
Ain't nothin' better
  G                A
We beat the odds together
  D
I'm glad we didn't listen
  G                            A
Look at what we would be missin'

Repeat : (*), Reff

Solo : D G A

Repeat : Reff

 D
I'm so glad we made it
 G                               A
Look how far we've come my baby
Title: Shania Twain - You're Still The One
Posted by:Krisnanto
Published :2014-07-05T23:24:00+07:00
Rating: 5
Reviewer: 2376 Reviews
Shania Twain - You're Still The One

Artikel Terkait :

: Posted on - 23.24


Copyright © kumpulankordgitarterbaru.blogspot.com, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger