Chord Terbaru

4 Non Blondes - Whats Going

Kord gitar | Kunci gitar | Chord Gitar | Lirik 4 Non Blondes - Whats Going

G
Twenty Five years and my life is still
Am                                                     C
Trying to get up that great big hill of hope
                      G
For a destination
G
I realized quickly when I knew that I should
             Am                                                         C
That the world was made of this brotherhood of man
                        G
For whatever that means
G                                  
And So I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed
            Am
Just to get it all out
                                  C                                    G
whats in my head and I, I am feeling a little peculiar.
G
So I wake in the morning and I step outside
          Am
and I take a deep breath and I get real high and
C                                                                          G
I Scream at the top of my lungs  WHATS GOIN ON?
G
And I said He-e-e-e-y
Am
He-e-e-e-y
C                                   G
I said Hey Whats going on?
Title: 4 Non Blondes - Whats Going
Posted by:Krisnanto
Published :2014-07-05T19:54:00+07:00
Rating: 5
Reviewer: 2376 Reviews
4 Non Blondes - Whats Going

Artikel Terkait :

: Posted on - 19.54


Copyright © kumpulankordgitarterbaru.blogspot.com, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger