Chord Terbaru

Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

Kord gitar | Kunci gitar | Guitar Chord and Lyric Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight 

Intro : G D C D G D C D

G                   D
   It's late in the evening
C                         D
   She's wondering what clothes to wear
G                  D
   She puts on her make up
C                   D
   And brushes her long blonde hair
C               D
   And then she asks me
G       Bm         Em
   Do I look alright
              C             D           G     D  C  D
   And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight

G           D
   We go a party
C                D
   And everyone turns to see
G                 D
   This beautiful lady
C                   D
   That's walking around with me
C               D
   And then she asks me
G         Bm         Em
   Do you feel alright
              C           D           G
   And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight

           C
   I feel wonderful
      D               G         Bm      Em
   Because I see the love light in your eyes
            C           D
   And the wonder of it all
                C             D
   Is that you just don't realize
               G        D  C  D  G  D  C  D
   How much I love you

G                   D
   It's time to go home now
C                          D
   And I've got an aching head
G                     D
   So I give her the car keys
C                   D
   She helps me to bed
C              D
   And then I tell her
G       Bm           Em
   As I turn out the light
             C                 D           G     Bm  Em D
   I say my darling, you were wonderful tonight
          C                 D           G   D  C  D  G  D  C  D  G
   Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight
Title: Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
Posted by:Krisnanto
Published :2014-07-05T22:44:00+07:00
Rating: 5
Reviewer: 2376 Reviews
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

Artikel Terkait :

: Posted on - 22.44


Copyright © kumpulankordgitarterbaru.blogspot.com, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger