Chord Terbaru

Last Child - If I Could Fly

Chord gitar | Kunci gitar | Kord gitar | Lirik Lagu Last Child - If I Could Fly

Intro : E G#-A 4x

 E
If You have me
B
Why You search somebody else
C#m
If You need me
A
Why You go away from me

E
If You love me
B
Why You turn my heart
C#mYou make the ending
A
rom a story that I call love of my life

Interlude : E G#-A 4x

 E
Now You hate me
B
It cause what I’m done
C#m
And You tell me
 A
I’m a childis one

E
You try to hurt me
B
By the what You have done
C#m
You make me crying
A
Event when i lose my place there in your heart

Reff:
            E
            If i could fly away from here
            G#-A
            I will bring You up to the sky
             E
            And We can dancing on the clouds
            G#-A
            So You can Forgetting at all
            C#m              B          A          B
            So I can see the greates smile in your face again…

Melody: 
E G#-A 4x
E B C#m A 2x
E.......G#-A 2x
E A G#-A 2x

Back to Reff 2x

Ending : E G#-A 4x

Title: Last Child - If I Could Fly
Posted by:Krisnanto
Published :2014-05-04T16:26:00+07:00
Rating: 5
Reviewer: 2376 Reviews
Last Child - If I Could Fly

Artikel Terkait :

: Posted on - 16.26


Copyright © kumpulankordgitarterbaru.blogspot.com, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger