Chord Terbaru

Koes Plus - I Will Come To You

Chord gitar | Kunci gitar | Kord gitar | Lirik Lagu Koes Plus - I Will Come To You

C                                Am
Even morning is bright
Am                        F                                  C
Oh I am not satisfied, without you my love
C                            Am                         F
When I am takin' a walk, I don't wanna talk
F                                  C
'cause my heart is locked
C                             Am                               F
How much I love you so, but you'll never know
F                      C
And I hate you to go
C                      Am
I look into your eyes
Am               F                             C
I really believe, love will never die

(Reff: 2x)
C7                                F
You hear me...you hear me
Fm                   C
Oh my love shall it be
C                      F          G
You say " I will come to you"
A#        G
To you --- 3x
C                                  Am                               F                    
And I'll tell whole the world, that I'm in love with you
F                      C
You may believe too
C                                  Am                   F        
Then we go hand in hand, all over the world
F                      C        
Till it comes to an end
Title: Koes Plus - I Will Come To You
Posted by:Krisnanto
Published :2014-05-08T23:18:00+07:00
Rating: 5
Reviewer: 2376 Reviews
Koes Plus - I Will Come To You

Artikel Terkait :

: Posted on - 23.18


Copyright © kumpulankordgitarterbaru.blogspot.com, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger