Chord Terbaru

PAS BAND - Fountain

Kord gitar | Kunci gitar | Chord gitar | Lirik Lagu PAS BAND - Fountain

Intro: Em G C D

Em
night got scare the dark,
G
to the bottom of the empty
C D
words always bleeding my brain

Em
unsign papers,
G
lies on the apartment floor
C
like to tell that tommorow
D
will never happen

Em G
ooo..dreams lead another dreams
C D
see the shining stone are waiting for the rims
Em G
to renew the day of my black yesterday
C D
re-pictures my white canvas
Em
black, grey then white

Intro: Em G C D

Em
the fountains of the tears,
G
letting colors getting bright
C D
the sky turned on a thousand light
Em
my old windows,
G
opened up and let me fell
C D
win is blowing, freedom is coming
Title: PAS BAND - Fountain
Posted by:Krisnanto
Published :2014-04-24T19:14:00+07:00
Rating: 5
Reviewer: 2376 Reviews
PAS BAND - Fountain

Artikel Terkait :

: Posted on - 19.14


Copyright © kumpulankordgitarterbaru.blogspot.com, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger